Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
FlightDek wrote:I think it's the M25/M23 junction but I had to cheat and use Google maps.

If I'm right then open house as I cheated

Dek

That is the correct answer. I thought it would be easier than it turned out to be.
You can have it FlightDek, as use of Google maps was clearly justified here.

Morten wrote: And my excuse is that whenever I am in that neck of the woods, I am looking at/for Redhill traffic and not at the ground :wink: :oops:

Morten

That is very safety conscious Morten.
I think that, in addition to getting the photo, I was also on the radio to Farnborough East trying to get a north-south transit over Gatwick, like this chap:

But they said no!
By Morten
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
neil9327 wrote:
Morten wrote: And my excuse is that whenever I am in that neck of the woods, I am looking at/for Redhill traffic and not at the ground :wink: :oops:
Morten

That is very safety conscious Morten.

I just realised that could have come across as criticising you for taking the photo - not at all my intention - I was just making up an excuse for not recognising what I have flown over many a time.

Nice video, btw - a rather more laborious zone transit than most. I have never been asked to 'join downwind' for a transit - I might have wondered whether they thought I wanted to land...!

Morten
neil9327 liked this