Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Rob L wrote:
Get on the game, mpk, no-one has a forking clue. Post the answer; then we can move on to something more likely to get a reponse. :cry:

Give it a chance...this has been on less than 24 hours (half of that was night time).
Fair enough, UV and mpk.

But this is a UK general aviation environment, and mpk's pictures tend to display commercial operations into non-UK and non-GA airfields. So UK general aviation pilots like me are unlikely to see or know about them. I will bow out here, but may I suggest you go to the PPrUne equivalent and post your commercial aerodrome pictures there?

Rob
Rob L wrote:..

But this is a UK general aviation environment, and mpk's pictures tend to display commercial operations into non-UK and non-GA airfields. So UK general aviation pilots like me are unlikely to see or know about them. ..may I suggest you go to the PPrUne equivalent and post your commercial aerodrome pictures there?

Rob

er, some of us (now) mere UKGA pilots may enjoy seeing pictures of remote and challenging places to fly, to feed our interest (and even fantasies :) ) .. and hints can be both useful and tantalising

[but if any followers of this thread resented mine of Northern Canada, my apologies :oops: ]
Iceman liked this
By Lefty
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I agree.
Photos should predominantly be of UK or European airfields which the majority of members might have seen. Occasional interesting ones to peak an interest or educate are OK, but recently, we seem to have had nothing but the super exotic - that no-one will ever get to see.
Dave W, Rob L liked this
Lefty wrote:... Occasional interesting ones to peak an interest ...

:oops: .. I'll refrain from using a picture of a Beaver at the floatplane ramp of a small Northern BC settlement, then, although MichaelP might know it

[my interest rarely peaks, but is frequently piqued by this thread .. :) ]