Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Flintstone
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Found what looks like an inspection panel on the runway yesterday and would like to return it to the owner. It doesn't belong to a resident aircraft but if I can work out what type it fell off I can check the visitors book and perhaps track them down.

Unless it's off a non-PPR aircraft like the microlight who was doing touch-and-gos and annoying the neighbours on Tuesday in which case he can buy it back. :evil:

Two visiting Eurostars signed in and out earlier in the week but their handwriting is even worse than mine so I can't identify them on GINFO.

Away you go......

By Flintstone
I think that's been used to create a seal, not a bond.

Joe, send me £15 to cover posting and I'll return your pen. :wink:
JoeC liked this
By 4535jacks
Flintstone wrote:
Unless it's off a non-PPR aircraft like the microlight who was doing touch-and-gos and annoying the neighbours on Tuesday in which case he can buy it back. :evil:

Is he still doing that? We really should, try and note his reg down one year.......

Every time I walk out of the hangar to see who it is, he applies full power and makes his escape.
By Flintstone
4535jacks wrote:
Flintstone wrote:

Is he still doing that? We really should, try and note his reg down one year.......

Every time I walk out of the hangar to see who it is, he applies full power and makes his escape.

We got him yesterday, he'll be receiving a bill. :D
4535jacks liked this
By Flintstone
4535jacks wrote:What, for at least four years of touch and goes?

We've got to cover your mess bill somehow. Image
By Flintstone
hatzflyer wrote:
Flintstone wrote:Is he one of them LAA inspectors? :D

Ahem......may I remind you where your shiny new aircraft is and the fact that I have the keys to the hangar and aircraft ?

:pale: ( you)

:wink: (Me). :lol:

I also have a set of keys. Checked the hangar lately?

Image (me)

Image (you)

:D