Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By leiafee
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
tomtytom wrote:Im a scout leader based in Preston with a shareoplane based at Blackpool.

Would be happy to support it if we could and even fetch a minibus of scouts. Some of my scouts have already got the staged air but they are all mega keen.

Where it's our first go at this it'd good if we did have at least one ready made 'batch' of Scouts!
By leiafee
NickS wrote:I would liked to have helped but this one is over 2 1/2 hours from me. However. In the spirit of Doing My Best, I will if you are stuck for volunteers or, if not, I am happy to donate some saved petrol money to help with paying for materials.

So far I've 6 names with kanga+1 as extra probable/possibles so enough to run with - obviously the more the better!

Don't anticipate huge cost - will keep track though and prob discuss YES covering it so donations to them might be best way. Stand by...
leiafee wrote:
tomtytom wrote:Im a scout leader based in Preston with a shareoplane based at Blackpool.

Would be happy to support it if we could and even fetch a minibus of scouts. Some of my scouts have already got the staged air but they are all mega keen.

Where it's our first go at this it'd good if we did have at least one ready made 'batch' of Scouts!

Quick look at the trains from Preston and its definitely something I could offer out to our scouts up here.
By FlightDek
neaton wrote:If you can use a low-hours not current (but might be by then) NPPL who will probably go "ummm" at hard questions, I can be there.

I'm a low-hours PPL who can provide similar answers to all questions (not just the hard ones :lol: ) also willing to help out. I only live about an hour away so was going anyway.

Cheers
Dek