Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Yes. The AIP is your friend on such matters: https://www.aurora.nats.co.uk/htmlAIP/P ... en-GB.html (AD 2 Aerodromes > Aerodrome Name)

Telephone number and email address near the top.
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
Just for completeness!

I have tried in vain to contact/engage with LARS since last Tuesday, its funny how easy it is for ground based controllers to ask you to call them when they want to speak to you, but trying to speak with someone at NATS is impossible, you just get referred to the MOR process if you want to raise an issue.

:roll: :( :wall: :wall: :wall:
Flying_john wrote:Just for completeness!

I have tried in vain to contact/engage with LARS since last Tuesday, its funny how easy it is for ground based controllers to ask you to call them when they want to speak to you, but trying to speak with someone at NATS is impossible, you just get referred to the MOR process if you want to raise an issue.

If you think your query falls outside the scope of the MOR scheme, what about CHIRP? www.chirp.co.uk

All the NATS ATCOs will get to see that in the fullness of time, rather than a random chat with one supervisor on one watch…

There are a few NATS ATCOs on this forum too. Post a few more details and you might get more feedback. Alternatively, PM me and I’ll see if I can help. Im ex-Southend, albeit many years ago, but I still know some of the guys and girls down there. I also do a bit of part-time ATC instructing and I’m always keen to ensure newbies get to understand GA’s needs...
kanga liked this
Flying_john wrote:Just for completeness!

Trying to speak with someone at NATS will be impossible; NATS senior management won't have a clue about LARS provision. :roll:
(Ducks to avoid incoming) :boohoo: :guns: