Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By FlightDek
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
MikeB wrote:Rescheduled again to 18-19th Sept.

19th September is Project Propeller
By Oldfart
VFR Flightplans necessary because of "Controller workload" ???

No airline services, a couple of local Cessnas , a few itinerants practising on the ILS, and the occasional BA 777/787 In/out of the maintenance facility.
Better not ask for a Traffic Service then!!
By Miscellaneous
Well, I've spent the day under departure and can confirm frequent enough departures to conclude they are not all Cardiff based. Can't comment on how many are forumites. :wink:
By ivor.phillips
Yes I made it, a bit claggy going past boscombe but surprisingly good weather when we arrived,
22C and a swim at Barry island with nice fish and chips at finnigans, with a good return trip back to Lydd
A good trip for a change, :D
MikeB liked this
By Paul_Sengupta
Miscellaneous wrote:Well, I've spent the day under departure and can confirm frequent enough departures to conclude they are not all Cardiff based. Can't comment on how many are forumites. :wink:

I drove down this afternoon but everyone had left! I bunged a tenner in the Air Ambulance fund and left. Do you mean to say you were one of the ones sitting in their cars around the airport as well?
By MikeB
Paul_Sengupta wrote:I drove down this afternoon but everyone had left!

There was 1 cake left in Aeros when I returned from Wycombe around 5pm - are you on a diet Paul?