This forum is for anything to do with light aviation
- Posts: 522
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:34 pm
- Location: Barton Manchester
Don't know if this has been posted before but I just came across it:
Definitely a case of beware wake turbulence!!!!
- Sad Forumite
- Posts: 1019
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:14 pm
- Location: Limbo
Wot he needs is some cardboard boxes
- Anytime, anyplace, anywhere
- Posts: 6055
- Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:23 pm
- Location: Close behind you ......and slightly to the right
I watched that open-mouthed
- Posts: 201
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:05 pm
- Location: Shoreham (Dead Hedgehog) Airport
Loved the jubilant yell at the end.
What sort of speed does he go at?
What a rush that guy must have. For me that's maybe the ultimate flying experience.
Return to GA Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AlanC, Chaelmc, charlie crocodile, Chiltern Aviator, ChrisT, DavidHoul52, flybymike, Google Feedfetcher, Grounded, Irv Lee, matspart3, Smaragd, ThePipster, VinceGod and 20 guests