A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By MikeE
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I have a Garmin 695 bought second hand from a forum member a few years ago and hardly used. It is in excellent working order and cosmetically very good with an unmarked screen (it has a screen protector) and comes with the protective cover, mains lead, cigarette lead, internal aerial, quick reference guide and an unused RAM suction mount, although this hasn't been assembled and I think a couple of the screws are missing. While it hasn't been used much I have charged the battery every month or so and it seems to hold its charge well. I have just updated the navigation database but the obstacle database is from 2011.

I am asking £500 for it plus postage (unless collection can be arranged near Croydon or EGKR) and am very happy to guarantee that it works as it should, and if it doesn't I will make a full refund if returned within a couple of months.

I can happily post pictures if you would like to see the unit.

Please PM or email at mje200at hotmaildotcom.

Best wishes

Mike
By MikeE
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Sold. Many thanks to the buyer and to the forum for providing a free resource for doing so.

Regards

Mike