A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By fuzzflyer
looking for a pair of used, david Clark/bose/ or Lightspeed. good condition and market used price paid.

thanks

anytime before april.
By skyplod
I'm selling both:

1 x Bose Aviation X in mint condition with Active noise reduction and comes with the original Bose carry case.

1 x David Clark H10-30 with black cotton ear covers.

Neither headset has any signs of wear and tear.

Both are excellent headsets providing superior sound quality. I'm only selling them due to upgrading to a Bose A20.

I can price them individually or do you a deal if you take both.
fuzzflyer liked this
By fuzzflyer
Paul_Sengupta wrote:Got some good condition Bose Xs for sale for £375 complete with an extra new set of earseals.

just saw your post. have you still got these headphones?
Ian
By FlightDek
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hi Paul

I might also be in the mood for a pair of Bose. How come you had so many?

Dek
By Paul_Sengupta
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
There's a story there.

I bought a batch of them on e-bay. I had to replace the leads and microphones with new ones and swap bits around to make some good ones. The bits left over I sent to Bose and got them replaced/refurbished, so from thinking I'd have maybe two or even possibly three good ones, I ended up with five. Then I bought an A20 without bluetooth on e-bay but then one came up with bluetooth so I bought that! I can't use any of them in my Bulldog at the moment so I thought I'd sell one of the A20s (the non-bluetooth one, sold to Gregg) and sell all the Xs apart from one. Somewhere along the line I also bought another X with a lemo connector and one of the old 9V ones.

I've sold two Xs with the new GA twin plug leads for fixed wing to forumites, plus another one, without a lead to a forumite who flies helicopters, because remarkably at the same time someone was selling a proper helicopter lead.

So I have one complete X with the new AA battery box for sale with case and an extra set of earseals, plus I might sell the older 9V one, but Gregg's borrowing that as a passenger set at the moment. I don't have a case for that one but I might buy one next time I'm in the US. I do have another spare set of earseals for it though.