A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By Flintstone
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Yaesu VXA-100 transceiver (yes I know I already wrote that in the title but this time I only used a lower case 't').

'Heavy Duty Airband Transceiver' it says on the box which also has a rather nice shiny silver sticker on it saying 'Aviator Pro 6 Key Version' which means owning this radio will immediately raise you to the rank of Sky God. Prob'ly.

Inside the box is some polystyrene, a plastic bag, an instruction manual for a Yaesu VXA-100 Aviator (Pro 6 Key Version, don't forget), a 'Y' lead for use with two-plug headsets, a nice bendy antenna, two batteries and (wait for it) a Yaesu VXA-100 Heavy Duty Air Band Transceiver Aviator Pro 6 Key Version!!!.

OMG!!! +1 Like and #aviatorpro6keyversion

This is in excellent condition (I used it once as back-up at a fly-in) and new will set you back $350 which is 225 of your Earth pounds. Cross my palm with £120 and it's yours.
Last edited by Flintstone on Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Flintstone
I'll have to check.

Desert Rat, you're from Norfolk. Hold your hand up would you?
By Desert Rat
Has to be a fair few as I've used all 12 fingers and there's still more buttons to press.
Mind you, I can do all 6 function buttons with just one hand so must be 6 ! Yes, 6 keys !
By The Other Ian
Having looked at Andy's link, I think I would prefer the Aviator Pilot to the Pro. The Pilot version has 16 buttons rather than your paltry 6! It also includes such acronyms as: DVOR, ABCS and CDI. It even has the facility to "make VOR navigation a snap" - that's real Sky God kit, that is.

So, I'll have to decline your kind offer at this time. :(
By Flintstone
The Other Ian wrote:Having looked at Andy's link, I think I would prefer the Aviator Pilot to the Pro.

I sneer at your sneering. A true sky god has offered folding for it so it's gone.

:alien: