A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
Worn only a hand full of times and no longer needed ( I now have a company headset)
This headset is in excellent condition and works perfectly. I have always used cloth ear protectors and so the gel seals are like new!
The headset includes a protective case and comes with standard General Aviation plugs.

RRP: £300

The best selling headset in the world! The David Clark H10-13.4 headset has a newly designed headband with a soft-foam air-flow pillow that eliminates hotspots, returns a noise attenuation of 23dBs and is extremely lightweight and comfortable.

I still have the original box with warrant and I have always had kept it in a black Senhisser carrier case which I will post with this for free!

Feel free to contact me if you would like to see some pictures!

David Clark H10-13.4 Headset Features:
Extremely Lightweight
Super Soft, Double Foam Head Pad
New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
Reduced headband force
Universal Flex Boom for perfect microphone placement
Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available
Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
Weight (without cord assembly): 16.5 oz

Grab a bargain especially with the summer flying coming up!!! £170 + postage