A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Has anybody got a child's headset for sale that perhaps their kids have now grown out of?

Suitable for a four year old:

Girlie colour would be nice but clearly not critical. :wink

TIA.

Peter
By beelzebub
How about two?

Not a particularly girlie colour, but my wife says we should not promote gender stereotyping...

Avcom childs headset in red. A matching pair contained in a Transair double headset bag.

Very good condition - barely used! They now prefer the Bose... One of them has a registration engraved on the earcup, but not noticeable from a short distance, other one unmarked. White smudge on case is chalk, so now wiped off!

£85.00 the pair inc bag. Collection from nr Peterborough or Peterborough Conington/Sibson etc. Post at cost (£5?)

By shortstripper
Are you wanting to buy or borrow Pete? If you want to borrow I'm only a few minutes from your airstrip and have a red Avcomm you're welcome to use whenever you like.

Ivan
By PeteSpencer
Thanks Ivan:

I think I want to buy: my granddaughter ( 4 next month) has talked non-stop about our aeroplane since the summer when her cousin (13) showed her the painting of AC on the wall in the hall and said he's flown in it.

Last week at a sleepover halfway through my bedtime story she asked when I was flying the aeroplane next and please could she come with me.

No encouragement from me and no promises. I've rarely mentioned the a/c in her presence and never directly to her.

Not mentioned to her parents yet as there are other things to occupy their minds at present but who knows? In the spring maybe.

Just like to have a headset up my sleeve and ready to go, so to speak... :)

Aiming to buy s/h but I only need one.....

Thanks all the same for your kind offer.

Peter
By SimonM
Pete, you know she will want to take a friend up too don't you ;-).
By PeteSpencer
SimonM wrote:Pete, you know she will want to take a friend up too don't you ;-).

The friend gets the ear defenders :wink: