A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
Bose Aviation X Helicopter Headset and Bag.

I have for sale my Bose X which is in good condition and working perfectly. Also included is the Bose headset carry bag.

This has the single jack plug and slimline battery pack and will work on civvy helicopters such as R22/44, Enstroms, Hughes/Schweizers, Bell etc etc.

Extremely comfortable and light, so much so that you forget you are wearing them.

The helicopter type lead can be removed and replaced for the fixed wing double plug type simply by unplugging and replacing the lead.

Will send but would require cleared payment prior to post otherwise collection from Weymouth, Dorset is fine or I may be able to deliver to the Norwich area.

£350.00 including the bag. 07950 538965

Thanks.