A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By marioair
Hi

I'm thinking of selling a little pet project of mine. It's 2 PCs, 4 monitors (configured to have 3 side by side showing view out of cockpit and one below showing all instruments) and full flying controls (saitek yoke, rudder, tpm, radio/nav box) includes xplane and fsx, track IR, panelBuilder and booked up to vatsim. I reckon its close to 3grands worth of kit.

Will post photos and video in due course when I put on ebay but if any individual or club is interested let me know.

Specs as follows:

Master PC - Running 3 monitors and xplane

Intel i7 2600K 3.4Ghz over clocked to 4Ghz Sandybridge CPU
Corsair H80 Water Cooling system
Gigabyte Z68XP UD4 Motherboard
8Gb Corsair Vengeance Memory 1600Mhz
1TB 32Mb Cache 7200RPM HDD
24x DVD Re-Writer SATA
NVidia GTX 590 DDR5 3Gb PCie Graphics
On Board Sound
Lan
Wireless USB Lan Adaptor
Wired Keyboard
Deluxe MidiTower Case with 800w PSU
Win 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Keyboard and mouse
NEC EA221 22" LCD Panel x 3
Slave PC - running 1 monitor & PanelBuilder
Packard Bell iMedia S1800
2.5GHz 4GB 160GB Windows 7 64 bit Desktop
Samsung S22B150 21.5 inch Widescreen LED Monitor - Gloss Black (1920 x 1080 Full HD, 5ms, VGA)
Controls
SAITEK Pro Flight Throttle, Prop and Mixture
SAITEK USB 2.0 Pro Flight Rudder Pedals
SAITEK Pro Flight Yoke System
SAITEK Pro Flight Radio Panel
TrackIR
Software
X plane
Flight Sim X
VFR Photo Scenry
Panel Builder
TrackIR

Table & Leather Chair
By marioair
Bumped.

Sale fell through after courting a time waster on eBay. Have lowered the price a bit..........