A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
Due to a change in direction with my flying (excuse the pun) I have decided to sell my airbox clarity 3 gps.

It's as new and comes with the fast plan pc software for route planning etc, the suction mount, 12v charger lead, mains charger, 4gb sd card and card adaptor for loading flight plans.

I've prob used it 3 or 4 times but my new aircraft has a built in Gps.

This unit is the sunlight readable unit unlike some of the others that are hopeless in direct sunlight.

It has the whole of the uk's half mil charts on it.

The Clarity 3 is an excellent cockpit companion with a bright 5" touch screen. It comes with the desktop Fastplan suit giving all the usual facilities for route planning, NOTAM retrieval, Flight Plan and PLOG generation, track logging, airfield plates, and so on. CAA charts for the UK and ABX vector mapping for Europe are included. You can read all about it on the Airbox site or in commercial adverts.

The kit includes the Clarity 3, mains and 12/24V power cables, mounting bracket to fit any standard yolk mount, suction mount, 4Gb mini SD card and SD card reader, Fastplan CD.

RRP IS £399.

I'm open to sensible offfffers over £250