A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By mona44
Hello - I have a number of mint condition/very seldom used Bose X noise cancelling headsets for sale. All in fantastic condition with their cases. They have UK NATO plugs on them so will need a £30 adaptor from any flight equipment shop to use in a fixed wing aircraft. £350 each.

Price includes delivery to mainland UK.

Mona - 07813 609196
By Paul_Sengupta
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
What microphones do they have? Are they 150 ohm or 5 ohm? Amplified or unamplified?
By Paul_Sengupta
Ok, so 150 ohm! :D

Amplified (standard GA) or non-amplified?
By mona44
Paul, if you are interested it might be easier to give me a call rather than play 20 questions here? My number Is in the opening post.

Kind regards,

Mona
By Paul_Sengupta
Thanks!

But I seem to have bought a Bose A20 on e-bay... :-)

Just I can't use it in the 'dog unless I get it rewired. Hmm.

But thanks for the info!
By mona44
Yes, I was a little perplexed by your apparent interest given you sold on AFORS not so long ago exactly what I'm offering here.
By Paul_Sengupta
Ah, no, I sold some with the twin GA plug. What perplexed me was the UK Nato plug. The thought that there may be a Bose X which is compatible with the 'dog. But it needs to have a high impedance non amplified microphone to work. Before I get the new avionics installed in the 'dog, I have other headsets which I'm using - one a "home made ANR DC" and one modified Flightcom.