A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By r1flyguy
Just bought one from Transair in December as they were doing a promotion with free flight bag.

I have been using them at work and the difference between these over ear, and our a/c on ear Sennheiser ones is incredible.

Ive yet to try it in a GA aircraft as yet but will do so in February.

The one thing I would say is the ambient noise is impressively reduced but also reduces the ability to identify any sounds that would be identified as impending problems unless you have EICAS system or a bloody good ear/feel for the aircraft.

I suggest if you can afford it buy new and take advantage of the 5 year warranty that comes with it as opposed to buying second hand at near 75% of original price and whatever is left of said warranty.

But like most things aviation.

Budget dictates :wink:
By TomG
Great investment. Fantastic set of headphones.... PM me i might be able to help.

Cheers
Tom
By pilotlee84
Have to say - I used these for 10 hours flying this weekend and wow, what a difference :)
By Boxkite
Ya gotta be quick, and sold for less than asking : "Best Offer accepted"

Do a search on Ebay and store the search to get emailed when one comes up.