A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
SOLD

Hi,

I have for sale an almost new XGPS 150A for sale. Unit has always performed well providing great gps accuracy in flight when left on the glareshield. bluetooth connectivity provides a great solution for those without a cellular ipad when using skydemon.

The only reason i am selling this is because i have recently upgraded to a ipad with cellular :)

Price is £50 ono and i am based in derby and fly out of netherthorpe. willing to post as well.

Please sms 07572123767 to deal.

Do not PM as i seldom check.

Thanks
Luke

The Universal Bluetooth GPS Receiver is very simple to use. There is a quick set up process that includes pairing your device with the Receiver. Once this is done, the Receiver will automatically connect to the device it was last paired with, and you will be able to use it with hundreds of apps that require location information.

The GPS Receiver also comes with a useful GPS Status Tool app. (Available Free on the iTunes store). The app is a simple utility application for use with the GPS Receiver. The app shows detailed information from the GPS Receiver including:

Your location (or whether the device is still determining where you are)
How many satellites the device sees and the signal strength of each satellite
The battery level of the GPS Receiver, and whether or not it is charging
Confirmation the GPS Receiver is successfully connected to your iPad/iPod touch/iPhone
The GPS Receiver includes a non-slip pad for use in a cockpit, car or a boat. The non-slip pad will stick securely to most surfaces, including vertical walls and windows. The Universal Bluetooth GPS Receiver is not waterproof, but it will withstand light splashes when it is seated properly in the non-slip pad.

A two-piece armband is also included for using the Receiver during hiking, geocaching, jogging, cycling and other outdoor activities. Use the armband without the extension to secure the GPS Receiver around the strap of a backpack, handlebar, etc.

- See more at: http://gps.dualav.com/explore-by-produc ... xyEbx.dpuf

GPS
65-channel SkyTraq GPS chipset
WAAS/EGNOS compatible
Accuracy: +/-2.5m (CEP)
Fast location acquisition times: under 30 secs (warm or cold start)
Position updates: at least once per second
Maximum speed: 1000 kts / 1150 mph
Maximum altitude: 18,000 m / 59,000 ft
Bluetooth
Bluetooth range: 33 ft / 10m
Battery
Full charge lasts for at least 8.5 hours of continuous use
Recharges in 2.5 hours
Plug in to 12VDC source for continuous use
General
Supports both NMEA and Apple protocols
Firmware updateable through USB port
Small and light:
2.25" (57 mm) square, 0.75" (19 mm) deep
1.8 ounces / 51 grams
Operating temperature: 14°F - 140°F (-10°C - 60°C)

High-sensitivity WAAS GPS receiver works with most apps that require GPS
Wirelessly connects to devices via Bluetooth
iPad (All Models)
iPod Touch
iPhone
Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphones, Tablets and Laptops (Android, Blackberry, Windows and OSX Devices)
Rechargeable battery lasts up to 8.5 hours
USB charging via the included USB cable
Includes a non-slip dashboard pad
Includes an adjustable strap to attach to an arm or a backpack
Includes 12V adapter (XGPS150)
Includes 12-28V adapter (XGPS150A)
Last edited by lukechen89 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Timothy
I would suggest that you keep it until you are totally confident that the built in GPS is good enough.