A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By Flintstone
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Bit of a long shot but does anyone have a set of drawings they don't want? C'mon, you know you'll never get around to building it :D
By Flintstone
I'm back on this one, I need some of the drawings. Could buy a set from the LAA but thought I'd try the car boot sale approach first.
By Jon Mercer
They're not that much from the LAA. £80 when I checked last. More of an issue might be the warning on the data sheet published by the LAA warning of hard to obtain materials listed on designs which might not accord with what you find in the plane. Not being an LAA aircraft owner myself I presume you've got any of those deviations from spec documented for your aircraft. Not yet familiar with all of the processes involved.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sourc ... St_IPrLc0Q
By Flintstone
"Only" £80 might be okay for a build or major repair but I'm just looking at a small mod for which I need a small section of one sheet.

I may have found another source though. The entire set for a tenth of the price.
By Jon Mercer
Fair point.

Sounds curious, any more info you're prepared to disclose publicly?
By Flintstone
Jon Mercer wrote:Fair point.

Sounds curious, any more info you're prepared to disclose publicly?

Nope. :D

You'd all just get excited then I'll have to let you down when I realise it's too big a faff.
By Jon Mercer
:lol:

A man after my own heart.

above the entrance to the Oracle at Delphi a knowledgable sculptor wrote:Know thyself.