Tuesday 18 June 2013 04:53 UTC
Here's the place to offer that old GPS or kneeboard for sale. Non-Aviation
articles not accepted (that includes cars and number plates) and non commercial offers only please
Non-Aviation articles not accepted and non commercial offers only please.
No links to eBay ads, unless you're a regular member.
I'm packing up in preparation for a house move. I have the following stuff either for sale, or free with a few ££ to cover P&P.
First come, first served.
1) Pooleys CRP-5. Good condition. These are going for £65 on pooleys.com so make me a sensible offer.
2) The Flyer guide to Flying in Florida. £3 for P&P
3) CAP 413, CAA radiotelephony book (2001 edition) £3 for P&P
4)Cessna 152 Pilot manual, paperback £3 for P&P
5) ASA Private Oral exam guide for FAA oral exam (a question and answer book for FAA PPL training) £3 p&p
6) Jeppesen student pilot route manual. Hard cover folder with selection of high/low en-route charts and various airfield IAP charts etc. Used for ATPL theory training DO NOT USE FOR NAVIGATION !!. Quite heavy so say £10 for p&p
7) AFE PA28 checklist flip booklet. Complete pa28 checklist. £3 p&p
C152 checkmate laminated checklist (hard) £2 pp
9) PA28 Warrir II laminated checklist. £2 pp
10) Bristol ground school CDROM multi media revision aid. Basically the BGS syllabus. It's probably from almost 10 years old but still a great training aid. Will throw in a disk labelled bristol.gs practice exams. Again, will not be current but a good training aid. Make an offer.
11) MS flight sim 2002. £10 incl pp
12) Headset, dual plug input. I painted it in funky Union Flag colours as a novelty headset for my wife towear (she hates flying). Not sure what make as I painted over it. £10 inc pp.
Cheque, cash or paypal is fine. #
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Login / Register