A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By Flintstone
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Brand new in lovely, shiny polythene is this black nylon bag. Designed to carry heavy manuals they have an internal partition and a front, zipped section. Not as fiddly inside as a 'proper' flight bag but you can still secure pens and all those fantastic gadgets. You might even get a hi-viz (spit!) in there.

I've been using these for years for all sorts of things, not just aviation. Be the only member of your club/syndicate to have one. Well, alringht it's very similar to all other black nylon nav bags but this one has 'Flight Safety International' embroidered on it. Eh? Eh??!

£15 plus postage, collection or clandestine meeting to hand over the goods (East Herts, Farnborough or points between or nearby).

By Flintstone
MarkOlding wrote:Hi Flintstone,
Can you get an A4 size clipboard in it ? If so i will take it off your hands.

Cheers
Mark

Yup, it fits. Care to PM me your details? I also have a second one so.........

FlightDek wrote:Can you post a pic?

Thanks
Dek

I did, in my original post. :D
By GrahamB
What's not clear from the piccy posted is how big it actually is, in particular the depth. Is it more of a posey-man-bag record-bag sort of depth, or a full-strength sky-god Transair pilot's brief case sort of thing?

ps - I'd prefer the former.
By Flintstone
I've never seen a manbag-sized nav bag, is there such a thing? Do they come with shoes and gilet to match? :D

These are a little smaller than a pilot's case. Being soft sided there's a fair bit of 'give' but they are approximately 17"x12"x9". Or, in universal GA measurement big enough for two large cakes.
By MarkOlding
Cheers Flintstone,
The large cake carrier arrived by snail mail today ! The Royal Mail caught me out with thier efficiency and money will be transferred tonight.

Thanks again - does the forum do feedback ratings ??