What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By Keef
Charles Hunt wrote:I've got a possible date with Keef if either or both of us are legal, fit to fly, and can find an aircraft!

Not sure if I said, but I'm out. No medical. Thyroid cancer playing up.
By Tall_Guy_In_a_PA28
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Pete wrote: Looks like price is going up in response to demand - 252 euros.

That sounds about right. Prices on the interweb are per person, based on two sharing. They then add E10 per night for singletons.
By G-JANN
After some shuffling of dates myself and Debs will be attending this swarrai,I decided I couldn't miss another trip into a river,
Hotel Albergo Rendola booked. I rang them directly with no problems,also booked Pergola for Saturday and Sunday night.Will probably route to Cannes for a night stop, so where is everybody staying in Cannes
AfricanEagle, Pete L liked this
By Pete L
Keef wrote:
Charles Hunt wrote:I've got a possible date with Keef if either or both of us are legal, fit to fly, and can find an aircraft!

Not sure if I said, but I'm out. No medical. Thyroid cancer playing up.

Where's that "Dislike" button?

Did you want a delivery of Italian booze and food or are you off the sauce as well?
G-JANN wrote:After some shuffling of dates myself and Debs will be attending this swarrai,I decided I couldn't miss another trip into a river,
Hotel Albergo Rendola booked. I rang them directly with no problems,also booked Pergola for Saturday and Sunday night.Will probably route to Cannes for a night stop, so where is everybody staying in Cannes

Dave

See viewtopic.php?p=1434530#p1434530

Hope to see you there :thumright:
By jerry_atrick
Rob P wrote:
jerry_atrick wrote:... and start the planning.

Thanks

Head for the bottom end of France and turn left.

Rob P

Without a magenta line????? :wink:
Not flown for ages - hoped to get airborne at Wellesbourne last week, but the wind put paid to that. Not sure if I will be legal/current come June, so if anyone has some room for some cost-contributing self loading freight (nearly typo'ed fright, but that may be equally applicable!!) then I'd love to join in.