Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Ridders
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Yep its our first ever Breakfast fly in on Saturday morning!

Looking at weatherproHD its looking OK.. (fingers and all other things crossed :wink: )

More info, link to all the info and a thread here
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=95752

In true flyer forum fashion - Yes Paul, there will be Cake.. :D
By Rob P
Old Buck Airshow beckons I'm afraid.

Rob P
By Ridders
ROb sounds like a good place to go! :thumleft: Also Duxford have something on, I believe.

Yep theres a lot of stuff on this weekend - anyone looking for a start to the day and with the time - pop in, chomp, chinwag and then fly off elsewhere!

Cake....mmmmm!
Bacon.. mmmmmm!

Cheers all
By Iceman
What time does breakfast start Ridders ?

Iceman 8)
By XX
Hmm, Parkrun or cake - wonder if WKW has a seat going. You'll be glad to hear I'm not prepared to attempt 450m in 'XX ...
By Ridders
JollyRog- will add to numbers.. make sure ballast isnt toooooo heavy :D

XX - Please do if you can, it would be great to talk... I can tell you all about my written off company car! :cry:

Iceman - we plan to have the food served from 9.30 to 12.00 :thumleft:
We have: buns, sausages, bacon, egg, tea, coffee, orange juice and squash. Oh, and CAKE.

Airfield is open 24x7 for residents but for fly in, its really 8.30 to 12.00. Our team will be arriving at 8.00 for our briefing and so arrivals 8.30 onwards would be good, but you can come in earlier if you want to see me panic as we try to point you to a parking space :-)
By LZ791
Ridders wrote:JollyRog- will add to numbers.. make sure ballast isnt toooooo heavy :D

XX - Please do if you can, it would be great to talk... I can tell you all about my written off company car! :cry:

Iceman - we plan to have the food served from 9.30 to 12.00 :thumleft:
We have: buns, sausages, bacon, egg, tea, coffee, orange juice and squash. Oh, and CAKE.

Airfield is open 24x7 for residents but for fly in, its really 8.30 to 12.00. Our team will be arriving at 8.00 for our briefing and so arrivals 8.30 onwards would be good, but you can come in earlier if you want to see me panic as we try to point you to a parking space :-)

Expect a three ship arrival from Rougham, eta Deanland 09-30.
By jollyrog
XX wrote:Hmm, Parkrun or cake - wonder if WKW has a seat going. You'll be glad to hear I'm not prepared to attempt 450m in 'XX ...

I did it in OR last year XX and we have the video to prove it.
By Roy
XX wrote:Hmm, Parkrun or cake - wonder if WKW has a seat going. You'll be glad to hear I'm not prepared to attempt 450m in 'XX ...

I'll be attempting Parkrun (50th) quick shower, quick drive to airport, quick A check & quick flight to Deanland.

Will probably arrive on Paul Sengupta time!

Caz, please save me some Lemon drizzle.
By XX
Rog,,, if you ever fly a TB, you'll find the wing has very different characteristics to a Warrior and, despite 250 hp, will quite happily drive all the way to destination without lifting off. So Maypole was fine, in favourable conditions, but I won't push it for Deanland. :D
By Roy
Well there's often free cake available at the finish, I guess there's a kinda unwritten obligation to complete the 5 km course first, although volunteer marshals are alway most welcome.