Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Come on chaps, lighten up!
By Joe Dell
"Five and a half hours logged today that cost me £120-00."

I spent a few hours yesterday doing much the same thing. Normally I expect to have what I spend on grub refunded. Asking for £120 would be pushing it though. What on Earth did you have to eat?
By LZ791
Joe Dell wrote:"Five and a half hours logged today that cost me £120-00."

I spent a few hours yesterday doing much the same thing. Normally I expect to have what I spend on grub refunded. Asking for £120 would be pushing it though. What on Earth did you have to eat?

Through great fortune the 5 1/2 hours logged Tuesday finally ended up costing nothing. We ate very good fish and chips in the cafe in the old control tower, tea and coffee included for both of us £17-00.
Reckon that has to be the flying bargain of 2015.

April 22nd my three brothers sister and I set of for Furtenventura in a PA 32 Saratoga, four days on the island, I and owner brother then fly the aircraft back to the UK.
By MichaelP
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Flew in a Cessna 150 from Redhill to Thruxton on a ferry flight. It cost me £450 :shock:

Because I bought an MGB GT to get back... I landed, wondered how I would get back, and someone offered me a second hand car!