Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Josh
Kanga, it is only by courtesy that the jumped-up hair dryers hanging below the wing of the 146 are referred to as "engines"

Bae146 - 1 aircraft, 4 engines, needs 6
By Paul_Sengupta
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Why was Aunty Leia towing a Citation with her X Air, or did I misunderstand?
By Keef
I learned long ago not to put anything past Auntie Leia.
By Talkdownman
TAG Farnborough Airport Ltd wrote:2nd July 2015

Dear Stakeholder

TAG Farnborough Airport – Airspace Change Proposal

I wrote to you last year to advise you that Feedback Report Part A was published on 29th August 2014, which is a summary analysis of all responses received from the consultation period that finished on 12th May 2014.

Feedback Report Part B, which details how suggestions, refinements and objections have been considered for the final proposal, will be available to view and download from the TAG Farnborough Airport Airspace Change Proposal website at the following link from 9am on Friday 3rd July 2015.

http://www.consultation.tagfarnborough.com

On the same day, TAG will also be submitting the final proposal to the CAA.

A decision on the proposal is expected by the end of the year and will be published on the website.

Yours sincerely

Roger Walker
Director Airport Operations
By G-JWTP
Sounds like an ambush.

G-JWTP
By Dave W
I started a new thread for this earlier today, on the grounds that it was the first stage in the next step by TAG: a formal Airspace Change Proposal submission to the CAA.

Mods, should it be merged here or stand alone now to record the next steps?
By Keef
Dave W wrote:Mods, should it be merged here or stand alone now to record the next steps?

I don't think it matters, as long as both threads don't then continue the discussion.

I suggest use the other one from here on in.

We can always merge them later if that seems appropriate.