Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By BobM
I look after and fly a 450 for someone, am happy to chat, :D
By hatzflyer
Marjorie wrote:Thanks Genghis,

!

It's my ultimate, and I am quietly hatching a plan. Yeah, I know you lot all like your RV 4/6/7/8/9 speedy stuff, but given the choice, I think a Stearman pips it for me.[/quote]

Would this cunning plan be buying some new equipment for the farm so that the Taxman gives you a rebate and all us taxpayers buy your new cropspraying equipment ? :lol:
All I can say is I wish I were a farmer... If only I could say Arrrrhhh properly, but I can even grow proper ear and nose hair and worst of all, I have no desire to spend intimate time with sheep.

Oh well, but Marge surely you will need a co-pilot?
By Highland Park
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Rob P wrote:Better still Gerry Honey, the CFI at Old Buckenham probably has more Stearman time than most (And more Harrier time too)

Rob P

1200 hours+ I believe and and the same, if not more on Harriers...(at least 1,000). If he ever wrote a book, I think it woud be fascinating read...
By davey
Just returned from Staverton and there was a Stearman taxi passed me on the apron after a short flight. They're Big aren't they :)
By seanjd
How about one of these

Well if they come with one of these
By tnowak
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
[quote="Marjorie"]That'll be a chap from an airfield near Basingstoke?! :D[/quote]
Correct!