Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
I wish I could watch. For some reason or other I have not been able to follow Simon's valuable forecasts ever since the switch to new arrangements. Neither my PC or Laptop deliver this useful service. And being non computer-literate, I have no idea what to do.
I even e-mailed Simon for help, and received none.
By Weatherman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hi GolfCharlie,

Sorry haven't seen your email. What version of Windows of Mac IOS are you using?

Simon
By Keef
Simon - I'm in contact with GC. He's using AOL: I think there's a problem in there somewhere.
I sent him an e-mail which bounced straight back.

More anon...
By shortstripper
Low overcast just not shifting here in mid Norfolk grrrr!

SS
By Rob L
shortstripper wrote:Low overcast just not shifting here in mid Norfolk grrrr!

SS

Sea fret, in your case (and mine in Leicestershire, the first high ground between the Wash and the rest of the known world).

If we were trying to cross the Channel, we'd call it "goldfish bowl".

Unfortunately, the weather forecasters (present exhalted company included) don't understand it, but you & I know that with a high pressure over Scandinavia leading to a mild breeze from the NE over the UK, that's what we get.

Ho hum.
By gregorp
Just upgraded my iPad Air to iOs 8.1 and now cannot get the weather!! Anybody else have this problem? OK on my Windows laptop.

Pete
By DJW123
Message for Simon-today is Monday 20th April not the 21st... :thumleft:
By neilmca
Agree completely! These forecasts are brilliant but the odd reference to the Channel crossing area would be a bonus.

rbh1946 wrote:Simon

This and WeatherWeb TV really excellent. In summer months would it be possible to comment on near continent for those of us planning trips?

Thanks