Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By ianfallon
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Thanks Dave - he has done some before but this was his first aeros trip in the RV.
He loves aeros and pushing forward on the stick too :D
By longfinals
Some great videos on here. I got a Go Pro Hero 3+ Black for Xmas. Can anybody give me some advice on the best video settings and external mounting methods please. I have used the suction mount inside the aircraft and the 1080 setting. The quality is Ok but viewing on Windows Media Player doesn't seem anywhere near as good as I expected on full screen.

Also, where have those of you who have managed to get intercom and radio capture bought your leads?

Hope somebody can help.
By r1flyguy
longfinals wrote:Some great videos on here. I got a Go Pro Hero 3+ Black for Xmas. Can anybody give me some advice on the best video settings and external mounting methods please. I have used the suction mount inside the aircraft and the 1080 setting. The quality is Ok but viewing on Windows Media Player doesn't seem anywhere near as good as I expected on full screen.

Also, where have those of you who have managed to get intercom and radio capture bought your leads?

Hope somebody can help.

Here you go mate, i hope this link helps you out,

http://abekislevitz.com/understanding-your-new-gopro/

also check out fleabay no. 251417280268

regards

r1
By longfinals
r1flyguy wrote:
longfinals wrote:Some great videos on here. I got a Go Pro Hero 3+ Black for Xmas. Can anybody give me some advice on the best video settings and external mounting methods please. I have used the suction mount inside the aircraft and the 1080 setting. The quality is Ok but viewing on Windows Media Player doesn't seem anywhere near as good as I expected on full screen.

Hope somebody can help.

Here you go mate, i hope this link helps you out,

http://abekislevitz.com/understanding-your-new-gopro/

also check out fleabay no. 251417280268

regards

r1

Thank you very much indeed - for both links.

Regards, LF
By flybymike
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Well done Andy. Justified emotion if ever there was!