Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By THORP T211
So , I just watched a DVD of my girlfriends dad who had a flight in an Extra at Kemble. Looks like mucho fun! . Im now thinking I may go and have a go myself,anyone been? I cannot remember the company name!!!!!
By Rob P
Ultimate High

I've been

It's better than sex.

But then I'm a liar ;)

Still, it's pretty good

Rob P
By THORP T211
thats the one! . The DVD is brilliant, and the female pilot was excellent,talking through everything, 'her' dad is a non flyer and he commented she was very gentle!
By eharding
Note: Other Extra 300 Experience flights are available.

At White Waltham, you can fly with a genuine Unlimited aerobatic champion, they won't make you wear a high-viz spaz-jacket at any stage, the food is better, but the runways are slightly more bumpy than Kemble.

UH are very nice chaps though.
By GAFlyer4Fun
Been there, done that, forgot to get the t-shirt whilst wearing a big grin.
Flyguy will forgive that cos my motorbike still has UH stickers :whistle:
By GAFlyer4Fun
Been there, done that, forgot to get the t-shirt whilst wearing a big grin.
Flyguy will forgive that cos my motorbike still has UH stickers :whistle:
By vef
absolutly briliant, pick up the phone and give them a call, u will def not regret it
By ianfallon
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
If you're more over the East Anglian direction there's the brand new Extra 200 at Cambridge available for trial lessons (spazzy hi-viz provided!).

Mmmmm - need to get back up in it!
By Mr Proach
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
eharding wrote:At White Waltham, you can fly with a genuine Unlimited aerobatic champion,

Thats assuming of course that flying with an ex Synchro Leader from the Red Arrows just doesnt do it for you...if you want genuine try and top that..

:roll:
By Delta Juliet
eharding wrote:

At White Waltham, you can fly with a genuine Unlimited aerobatic champion,

Thats assuming of course that flying with an ex Synchro Leader from the Red Arrows just doesnt do it for you...if you want genuine try and top that..

I think you'll find that unlimited aerobatics is a lot more advanced than the Dead Sparrows...never seen the Deads do a spin or a flick roll for example.

Not that Ultimate High don't do them, but I expect the experience with Mr Cassidy and Ultimate High are on a par, both use Extra 300s and the limit is probably the passenger rather than the aircraft or pilot.

Both will be very enjoyable and possibly addictive.

DJ