Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Flintstone
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Dear All.

It looks as if I may have a few free weekends in September and October and as the northern contingent seem to have lost interest :wink: I thought I'd go for the lazy option, Farnborough.

Any takers? In case you missed it the LAA have said these can count toward a Bronze, Silver or Gold Wings award.

PS. I'm supposed to be producing a certificate to give to previous attendees who are using this toward the Wings. I've found a template but don't have any software, anyone competent with something that could turn this into a usable blank for me?
By johnm
If you haven't been to one of these then you've missed a treat :D heartily recommended as very enjoyable and most informative and useful.
PaulB, Rob L liked this
By Pete L
I'll save the place for someone who hasn't been this year. Unless I bend the aeroplane before October.

Probably the best CRM presenter you're ever likely to meet, so sign up fast.... :D
By mick w
Flintstone wrote:Oh, and I'm looking for some new material so could you all set up your Go Pros, go flying and do something dumb?

:D

Para Para Paradicey !!.
:pale:
By rats404
I've been wanting to attend one for ages. I can't make the first weekend in September though, as I'll be at Sywell.

But I'd definitely be up for 10/11 September. I'm overseas for the rest of September.
By mmcp42
Flintstone wrote:Dear All.

It looks as if I may have a few free weekends in September and October and as the northern contingent seem to have lost interest :wink: I thought I'd go for the lazy option, Farnborough.

Any takers? In case you missed it the LAA have said these can count toward a Bronze, Silver or Gold Wings award.

PS. I'm supposed to be producing a certificate to give to previous attendees who are using this toward the Wings. I've found a template but don't have any software, anyone competent with something that could turn this into a usable blank for me?

send me the template, I'll see what I can do with it
m m c p 4 2 a t y a h o o d o t c o m
:)
By Flintstone
I'll let Paul debrief the paragliding video.

We've got the Nuthampstead Fly-In 3rd September so it won't be then, plenty of other options.