Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By beerdrinker
Does anybody know whether the following is a standard email address for Custom at French Airports; the name of the airport proceeded by bsi-

eg the following which is the address for Poitiers

bsi-poitiers@ douane.finances.gouv.fr

I am trying to contact Bergerac but the phone numbers quoted in the SIA AIP are incorrect. One number is answered by a fax machine, and the actual fax number is answered by a France Telecom message saying the number is not in use.

BD
By Mick Elborn
From the Bergerac Airport website:

For any flight informations and custom requests please contact :

Philippe Roucheyrolle : +33 5 53 22 25 28 – mail : p.roucheyrolle@dordogne.cci.fr
Sophie Hansmann +33 5 53 22 25 38

Also found these numbers for customs:

Customs - 05.53.22.25.28/38 / Fax: 05.53.24.35.43

Hope this helps.
By beerdrinker
Thanks. I have contacted Philippe and Sophie in the past, but he has now come up with what is effectively Handling fee of €50 for passing on the request. And that is a joke as Customs never know you are coming.

Sur les VOLS VENANT et ALLANT hors de FRANCE , un DOSSIER est désormais constitué ( douanes , police , sûreté etc .. ) , cela nécessite un travail et nous facturons

BD
By EddieHeli
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
If the number you have tried is answered by a fax machine why not send a fax to that number asking for their contact details
By Rob P
What's a 'fax'? :D
By GAFlyer4Fun
beerdrinker wrote:... he has now come up with what is effectively Handling fee of €50 for passing on the request. And that is a joke as Customs never know you are coming....

I hope it is not a Brexit stealth tax :whistle:
By mr spog
Can anyone direct me to a list of the current customs french airfields. It does not seem to be as easy to find as you would expect.
Some I believe, have customs with sufficient notification given.
Yes I know you can land at L2K and then move on, but I don't really want to. I would rather know what else is possible.
Thanks
By Sam Rutherford
I have a technique for entering France and landing at any airfield (or even private strip) you like (customs or not) totally legal and correct.

To prevent abuse, though, please send me an email (not PM) to ask how to do it.

Cheers, Sam.
By Sam Rutherford
By email please, not PM!!!! For ease: sam (at) prepare2go.com

Thanks, Sam.

Number of people is not an issue, but they should all have completely free access to Schengen area (ie Europeans).