Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By rats404
Not really a trip report, but a quick endorsement for Northrepps. I flew the Boss up there today, obtaining an excellent service from Cambridge, Marham, Norwich and Mildenhall (not in that order obviously).

RW 22/04 is undulating, but very well tended, and the guys on the ground were really relaxed, friendly and helpful. Landing fee was seven quid, Cromer is a lovely little town, and we had an excellent afternoon tea at the Grove hotel.

She loved it, which as many of us realise, has a value beyond mere cash in terms of us pilots enjoying our flying.

Highly recommended.
mick w, TheLodger liked this
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hope you didn't forget the Cromer Crab.

When I worked at the Norfolk & Norwich Hospital I did an outreach clinic in the Cromer Cottage hospital on Friday afternoons.

I had a regular order for crab which was delivered to the hospital reception/switchboard for me to pick up on the way home.

Fresh or what?

Peter :thumright:
By LZ791
Great airfield as already said, Chris invariably on hand with approach instructions. Their new cabin diner is rather smart! I to have flown up for fresh Crabs, then flown back to home base with a couple of live ones lurking behind in the hold. I had a bad dream not long after one such trip, flying along to suddenly find a pair of huge claws clamp around my neck!
rats404 liked this